學歷：博士：英國里茲大學(University of Leeds)微生物學博士
重要經歷：美國洛克斐勒大學(Rockefeller University) Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center訪問學者(1997-1998)
英國劍橋大學(University of Cambridge)醫學研究所(Cambridge Institute for Medical Research)訪問教授(2008)
Cellular & Molecular Immunology (SCI, Impact factor= 4.185) (2009-至今)
Virus Genes (SCI, Impact factor= 1.837) (2010-至今)
The Open Infectious Diseases Journal (SJR, Impact factor= 0.200)(2008-至今)
International Journal of Genuine Traditional Medicine, TANG (Challenging to be included in SCI in 2013)(2011-至今)
Oriental Pharmacy and Experimental Medicine (2006-至今)
World Journal of AIDS (2011-至今)
World Journal of Virology (2011-至今)
The Chung Shan Medical Journal(2012-至今)
Prof. Chi-Chiang Yang finished his undergraduate study at the Chung Shan Medical College, Taichung, Taiwan and obtained his PhD degree, virology, at University of Leeds, England. He joined Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center, Rockefeller University, New York as a visiting scientist from 1997 to 1998, which was awarded by National Sciences Council and Department of Health. In 2002, he was invited as a guest professor at Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei, China. Later on, in 2003, he was awarded as an honorary professor of Wuhan University. He was further awarded “The Outstanding Alumni Award” in academic field, Chung Shan Medical University in 2006. In 2008, he was sabbatical as a visiting professor at the Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, University of Cambridge, England, which was awarded by National Sciences Council. Currently, he is the professor of Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan, and being one of the editors of the following international journals, including Cellular and Molecular Immunology (SCI) (2010-present), Virus Genes (SCI) (2010-present), The Open Infectious Disease Journal (SJR) (2008-present), Oriental Pharmacy and Experimental Medicine (2006-present), World Journal of AIDS (2011-present), World Journal of Virology (2011-present), and International Journal of Genuine Traditional Medicine, TANG (2011-present). Moreover, he is the executive editor of Chung Shan Medical Journal since 2012
1. Stevenson AJ, Morrison EE, Chaudhari R, Yang CC, Meredith DM. Processing and intracellular localization of herpes simplex virus type 1 proteinase. J Gen Virol 1997, 78, 671-675.
2. Lin HW, Hsieh YS, Yang YY, Hu CC, Chiou SC, Yang CC*. A novel modified silver staining for detecting protein, DNA and RNA in polyacrylamide gels. J Biomed Lab Sci 1999, 11(4), 122-127.
3. Yang CC*, Lin SJ, Lin KL. A newly identified true late protein of HSV-1 possibly encoded by UL49.5. J Biomed Lab Sci 1999, 11(4), 111-117.
4. Yang CC*, HIV coreceptors and their biological characteristics. Bulletin of Association of Laboratory Medicine, R.O.C. 1999, R.O.C.,Vol. 14, No.2, 46-49.
5. Yang CC*, Brief review of HIV immunology. Bulletin of Association of Laboratory Medicine, R.O.C. 1999, Vol. 14, No.3, 28-33.
6. Yang CC*, The recent advances at ADARC. Bulletin of Association of Laboratory Medicine, R.O.C., 1999, Vol. 14, No.4, 49-50.
7. Yang CC*, Laboratory diagnosis and clinical applications of HIV. Bulletin of Association of Laboratory Medicine, R.O.C. 1999, Vol. 14, N0.4, 53-59.
8. Lin DB, Tsai TP, Yang CC, Wang HM, Nieh WT, Lin UP, Changlai SP, You SL, Ho MS, Chen CJ. Association between seropositivity of antibodies against hepatitis A virus and Helicobacter pylori. Am J Med Trop Hyg 2000; 63 (3, 4): 189-191.
9. Lin DB, Tsai TP, Yang CC, Wang HM, Yuan SC, Cheng MH, You SL, Chen CJ. Current seroprevalence of hepatitis A virus infection among kindergarten children and teachers in Taiwan. Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 2000; 31(1): 25-28.
10. Lee YJ, Liao PH, Chen WK, Yang CC. Preferential cytotoxicity of caffeic acid phenethyl ester analogues on oral cancer cells. Cancer Lett 2000;153:51-56.
11. Tsai CH, Tsai HH, Yang YY, Ku CS, Hu CC, Lin HW, Yang CC*. The in vivo effects of cytokines modulation in Balb/C mice fed with Canavalia ensiformis seeds. J Biomed Lab Sci 2000;12(2): 31-34.
12. Yang CC*, Yang YY, Lin KL, Lin SJ. The different forms of HSV-1 VP22a within purified virion and infected cells. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2000;33:63-68.
13. Yang CC*, Lin CC, Wang L, Ku CS, Chen CK. Anti-HBc IgG subclasses in different populations by comparing a variety of ELISA plates. J Immunoassay Immunochem 2001;22(1): 33-45.
14. Yang CC*, Ku CS, Lin SJ, Marguerite B, Chen CK. Diagnosis of gastroenteric viruses in fecal specimens from pediatric patients in Taiwan. J Biomed Lab Sci 2001;13(3): 63-71.
15. Tsai CH, Yang CC, Lin SS, Chou MY. The correlation between alteration of p16 gene and clinical status in oral squamous cell carcinoma. J Oral Pathol Med 2001;30:527-531.
16. Hou W, Yang ZC, Yang CC, Zhao M, Liu HY, Chie H, Liu TY, Ding SH. Phylogenetic analyses of hantaan viruses in Hubei, China. China Public Health 2002;18(6):667-669.
17. Hou W, Yang ZQ, Chen KL, Yang CC, Wang WH, Xiao H, Cheng L. Study of emodin against herpes simplex virus in vitro. Chin J Pharm Anal 2003; 23(4):259-262.
18. Huang CR, Yang CC*. Cell death. Bulletin of Association of Laboratory Medicine, R.O.C. 2003, Vol.18. No.2, 1-12.
19. Yang CC*. Virus infection and apoptosis. Bulletin of Association of Laboratory Medicine, R.O.C. 2004, Vol.19. No.5, 13-29.
20. Xu FL, Yang ZQ, Yang CC*, Xiao SY, Xiao H, Wen L. Serological characteristics of a hantavirus from Hubei, China. Acta Virol 2004;48:5-8.
21. Yang YY, Koh LW, Tsai JH, Tsai CH, Wong EFC, Lin SJ, Yang CC*. Involvement of viral and chemical factors with oral cancer in Taiwan. Jpn J Clin Oncol 2004;34:176-183.
22. Yang YY, Koh LW, Tsai JH, Tsai CH, Wong EFC, Lin SJ, Yang CC*. Correlation of viral factors with cervical cancer in Taiwan. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2004;37(10):282-287.
23. Tsai JH, Luh SP, Yang YY, Koh LW, Wong EFC, Tsai CH , Lin SJ, Yang CC*. Human papilloma virus infection in cervical and oral cancer in Taiwan compared. J Biomed Lab Sci 2004; 16:11-15.
24. Lin SJ, Tsai JH, Tsai CH, Hsu HT, Lin YC, Xu FL, Yang CC*. The in vivo effects of cytokines modulation for balb/c mice fed with a combined chinese herb-soaked solution, Yifei-Ruennhou tea. Immunopharm Immunot 2004;26(3):435-444.
25. Xu FL, Yang ZQ, Cheng L, Yang CC, Liu HY, Xiao H, Wen L, Ding XH, Cheng WK. Selection of differentially expressed signal transduction-associated genes of integrin in hantavirus infected cells. Virol Sinica 2004, 19, 315-319.
26. Lin DB, Lin JB, Chen SH, Yang CC, Chen WK, Chen CJ. Seroepidemiology of hepatitis E virus infection among preschool children in Taiwan. J Med Virol 2004;74:414-418.
27. Tsai JH, Tsai CH, Cheng MH, Lin SJ, Xu FL, Yang CC*. Association of viral factor with non-familial breast cancer in Taiwan by comparison with non-cancerous, fibroadenoma, and thyroid tumor tissues. J Med Virol 2005;75:276-281.
28. Lin SJ, Tsai JH, Tsai CH, Lin YC, Hsu HT, Xu FL, Yang CC*. The in vivo effects of cytokine modulation for Balb/C mice given Canavalia ensiformis (L.) seeds with different heat treatment. Food Chem 2005;91:139-145.
29. Wang L, Lin SJ, Tsai JH, Tsai CH, Tsai CC, Yang CC*. Anti-HBs IgG1 subclass is predominant in individuals who have recovered from HBV infection, chronic carriers and in vaccinees. Med Microbiol Immunol 2005; 194:33-38.
30. Lai HC, Lin SJ, Lin HR, Ku CS, Yang CC*. Phylogenetic analyses of human rotavirus in central Taiwan in 1996, 2001 and 2002. J Clin Virol 2005;32:199-217.
31. Lin SS, Chou MY, Ho CC, Kao CT, Tsai CH, Wang L, Yang CC*. Study of the viral infections and cytokines associated with recurrent aphthous ulceration. Microb Infect 2005;7:635-644.
32. Huang CR, Lin SS, Chou MY, Ho CC, Wang L, Lee YL, Chen CS, Yang CC*. Demonstrating different mode of cell death upon HSV-1 infection in different oral cell populations. Acta Virol 2005;49: 7-15.
33. Ho CC, Lin SS, Chou MY, Chen FL, Hu CC, Chen CS, Lu GY, Yang CC*. Effects of CAPE-like compounds on HIV replication in vitro and modulation of cytokines in vivo. J Antimicrob Chemoth 2005;56: 372-379.
34. Huang TH, Yang CC, Ding SJ, Yen M, Chou MY, Kao CT. Biocompatibility of human osteosarcoma cells to root end filling materials. J Biomed Mater Res 2005;72B(1):140-145.
35. Huang TH, Yang CC, Ding SJ, Yen M, Kao CT, Chou MY. Inflammatory cytokines reaction elicited by root-end filling materials. J Biomed Mater Res 2005;73B(1):123-128.
36. Xu FL, Lee YL, Tsai WY, Lin SJ, Yang ZQ, Yang CC*, Liu HY, Cheng L, Xiao H, Wen L. Effect of cordycepin on hantaan virus 76-118 infection of primary human embryonic pulmonary fibroblasts- characterization of apoptotic effects. Acta Virol 2005;49: 183-193.
37. Chi GCL, Hsu FS, Yang CC, Wei J CC. Scleroderma and failed response to alefacept. Rheumatology 2005, 44;1328-1330.
38. Yang YY, Huang CF, Wei JCC, Ho MS, Wang L, Lin SJ, Tsai WY, Lin CC, Xu FL, Yang CC*. The study of IgG subclass profiles of anti-HBc in populations with different status of HBV infection. Cell Mol Immunol 2005, 2;393-398.
39. Lin SJ, Chen CS, Ho CC, Lin SS, Shih HT, Lee IP, Chou MY, Kao CT, Chen FL, Ho YC, Hsieh KH, Huang CR, Yang CC*. In vitro anti-microbial and in vivo cytokines modulation effects of different prepared Chinese herbal medicines. Food Chem Toxicol. 2006, 44;2078-2085.
40. Tsai TH, Huang CF, Wei JCC, Ho MS, Wang L, Tsai WY, Lin CC, Xu FL, Yang CC*. The study of IgG subclass profiles of anti-HBs in populations with different status of HBV infection. Viral Immunol 2006, 19; 277-284.
41. Huang CF, Lin SS, Ho YC, Chen FL, Yang CC*. The immune response induced by hepatitis B virus principal antigens. Cell Mol Immunol 2006, 3: 97-106.
42. Xu FL, Yang ZQ, Wang L, Lee YL, Yang CC*, Xiao SY, Xiao H, Wen L. Morphological characterization of hantavirus HV114: Hypothesis for morphogenesis. Intervirology 2007, 50; 166-172.
43. Wang L, Tsai TH, Huang CF, Ho MS, Lin DB, Ho YC, Lin SS, Wei JCC, Chou MC, Yang CC*. Utilizing self-prepared ELISA plates for a cross-population study of different anti-HBe IgG subclass profiles. J Med Virol 2007, 79, 495-502.
44. Tsai JH, Hsu CS, Tsai CH, Su JM, Liu YT, Cheng MH, Wei JCC, Chen FL, Yang CC*. Relationship between viral factors, axillary lymph-node status and survival in breast cancer. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 2007, 133;13-21.
45. Wei JCC, Jan MS, Yu CT, Huang YC, Yang CC, Tsou H, Lee HS, Chou CT, GGT Tsay, Chou MC. Plasma homocysteine status in patients with ankylosing spondylitis. Clin Rheumatol 2007, 26;739-742.
46. Huang CF, Lin SS, Liao PH, Young SC, Yang CC*. The immunopharmaceutical effects and mechanisms of herb medicine. Cell Mol Immunol 2008, 5, 23-31.
47. Tsai HT, Lu TM, Tsai TH, Yang CC*. Immunopathology of hepatitis B virus infection. Int Rev Immunol 2008, 27, 427-446.
48. Lin SS, Xu F, Liao PH, Yang CC*. Recent progress in the development of inhibitors of human imunodeficiency virus (HIV) integrase for the management of HIV infection. Acta Virol 2008, 52, 197-207.
49. Cheng MH, Cheng HT, Lin SS, Young SC, Pai CJ, Liao PH, Chen SC, Chou MY, Yang JJ, Yang CC*. Apoptotic characteristics of MMC-treated HeLa cells and cellular localization and characteristics of induced P-glycoprotein 170. Drug Chem Toxicol 2009, 32. 158-168.
50. Wu JL, Lin YJ, Yang CC, Wu SF, Lin YT, Lin YS, Huang CF. MCRS2 Represses the transactivation activities of Nrf1. BMC Cell Biology 2009, 10: 9.
51. Lu TM, Tsai HT, Cheng YW, Chin LW, Yang CC*. Gastroenteroviruses infection in Taiwan. Open Infect Dis J 2009, 3, 37-43.
52. Lai DS, Chen SC, Chang YH, Chen CY, Lin JB, LinYJ, Yang SF, Yang CC, Chen WK, Lin DB. Pediatric reference intervals for several biochemical analytes in school children in central Taiwan. J Formos Med Assoc 2009, 108, 957-963.
53. Hsu CR, Lu TM, Chin LW, Yang CC*. Possible DNA viral factors of human breast cancer. Cancers 2010, 2(2), 498-512.
54. Hsueh CW, Lin SS, Lin CH, Chien ST, Lin FG, Tsai HT, Huang CF, Yang CC*. Diagnosis and mutation assays of drug resistance related to rifampicin and isoniazid of clinical Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates in Taiwan. Ann Microbiology 2010, 60, 391-397.
55. Tsai WC, Rao YK, Lin SS, Chou MY, Shen YT, Wu CH, Geethangili M, Yang CC*, Tzeng YM*. Methylantcinate A induces tumor specific growth inhibition in oral cancer cells via Bax-mediated mitochondrial apoptotic pathway. Bioorg Med Chem Lett 2010, 20, 6145-6148.
56. Chin LW, Cheng YW, Lin SS, Lai YY, Lin LY, Chou MY, Chou MC, Yang CC*. Anti-herpes simplex virus effects of berberine from Coptidis rhizome, a major component of a Chinese herbal medicine, Ching-Wei-San. Arch Virol 2010,155(12), 1933-1941.
57. Chou Lin SS, Lu TM, Chao PC, Lai YY, Tsai HT, Chen CS, Lee YP, Chen SJ, Chou MC, Yang CC*. In vivo cytokine modulatory effects of cinnamaldehyde, the major constituent of leaf essential oil from Cinnamomum osmophloeum Kaneh. Phytotherapy Research 2011, 25, 1511-1518.
58. Chou Lin SS, Chin LW, Chao PC, Lai YY, Lin LY, Chou MY, Chou MC, Wei JCC, Yang CC*. In vivo Th1 and Th2 cytokine modulation effects of Rhodiola rosea standarised solution and its major constituent, salidroside. Phytotherapy Research 2011,25, 1604-1611.
59. Chang HL, Cheng YJ, Su CK, Chen MC, Chang FH, Lin FG, Liu LF, Yuan SSF, Chou MC, Huang CF, Yang CC*. Association of estrogen receptor alpha (ER-alpha) gene Pvull and Xbal polymorphisms with non-small cell lung cancer in Taiwan. Oncol Lett 2012, 3, 462-468.
60. Chen LJ, Tsai HT, Chen WJ, Hsieh CY, Wang PC, Chen CS, L Wang, Yang CC*. In vitro growth of periodontal pathogens inhibited significantly by Lactobacillus fermentum and Lactobacillus salivarius and their fermentative broth. Braz J Microbiol 2012, 1376-1384.
61. Lee YP, Tsai WC, Ko CJ, Rao YK, Yang CR, Chen DR, Yang MH, Yang CC*, Tzeng YM*. Anticancer effects study of eleven triterpenoids derived from Antrodia camphorata. Anticancer Res 2012, 32 (7) 2727-2734.
62. Lee YP, Wang CW, Liao WC, Yang CR, Yeh CT, Tsai CH, Yang CC*, Tzeng YM*. In vitro and in vivo xenograft mice inhibitory effects of Destruxin B on human colorectal cancer. Anticancer Res 2012, 32 (7) 2735-2745.
63. Huang Liu Rosa, Chen SP, Lu TM, Tsai WY, Tsai CH, Yang CC*, Tzeng YM*. Selective apoptotic cell death effects of oral cancer cells treated with destruxin B. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2014, 14:207.
64. Huang CF, Yang CR, Lee YP, Lu TM, Yang CC*. Hormesis: the major mechanism of phytochemical executing Nrf2/ARE signaling pathway (submitted).
1. Yang CC*, Meredith DM. Characterization of a novel membrane protein possibly encoded by gene UL49A of herpes simplex virus type 1. XVⅢInternationl Herpesvirus Workshop, Pittsburgh, 1993, P. C-121.
2. Elliott GD, Wang YF, Yang CC, Meredith DM. Characterization of expression and interaction of HSV-1 UL49 and UL13 gene products in transfected and infected cells. XVⅢInternational Herpesvirus Workshop, Pittsburgh, 1993, P. C-136.
3. Yang CC*, Killington RA, Meredith DM. VP22a (ICP35) is present within the purified HSV-1 in a form different from that present in infected cell and contains both inter- and intramolecular disulphide bonds. The Third Asia-Pacific Congress of Medical Virology, Beijing, 1994, P. 332.
4. Yang CC*. Ku C-S. Clinical diagnosis of gastroenteritic viruses from the fecal specimens of pediatric patients. The Second Chinese Congress for Laboratory Medicine. Wuhan, 1996, P. 332.
5. Wu CL, Huang CH, Zan TY, Yang CC*. Epidemic survey of the hepatitis A antibodies in the middle Taiwan. Bulletin of Association of Laboratory Medicine, 1996, P. 46.
6. Yang CC*. Ku CS. Diagnosis of gastroenteritic viruses from the fecal specimens of pediatric patients. Bulletin of Association of Laboratory Medicine, 1996, P. 51.
7. Lin CC, Yang CC. Chen CK, Ho MS. Evaluation by different commercial kits of hepatitis B anti-core subclasses in different populations. Bulletin of Association of Laboratory Medicine, 1997, P60.
8. Yang YY, Yang CC. Ho MS. Human pappiloma virus infection in cervical cancer. Bulletin of Association of Laboratory Medicine, 1997, P61.
9. Yang CC*. New target for anti-retroviral therapy. The first AIDS symposium at Chung Shan Medical and Dental Collage. Feb. 1999. P. 23.
10. Tsai CF, Lee YJ, Yang YY, Chen WK, Chang YC, Chou MY, Yang CC*. The specific cytotoxicity of CAPE-like analogues to oral transformed cells. The 4th Chinese Laboratory Medicine Conference, 1999, P16.
11. Yang CC*. A novel modified silver stain used for trace Protein, DNA and RNA. The 4th Chinese Laboratory Medicine Conference, 1999, P21.
12. Lin HW, Yang YY, Hsieh YS, Hu CC, Lin SJ, Chen CK, Yang TW, Yang CC*. A novel modified silver stain used for trace protein, DNA and RNA. The 4th Chinese Laboratory Medicine Conference, 1999, P32.
13. Tsai CC, Tsai GJ, Yang YY, Hu CC, Chen CK, Yang TW, Yang CC*. Evaluation of hepatitis B anti-e IgG subclasses in different populations by different commercial kits. The 4th Chinese Laboratory Medicine Conference, 1999, P48.
14. Yang YY, Hsieh YS, Huang YF, Hung SH, Wong EF, Chiang JY, Kuo CL, Lin SJ, Yang CC*. Study of the correlation of viral factors with cervical cancer. The 4th Chinese Laboratory Medicine Conference, 1999, P62.
15. Yang CC*, Tsou WY, Lin CC, Wang L, Ku CS, Chen CK Anti-HBc IgG subclasses in different populations by comparing a variety of ELISA plates. Bulletin of Association of Laboratory Medicine, 2000, P88.
16. Tsai TC, Wang L, Lin CC, Yang CC*. The study of anti-HBs IgG subclasses in different populations by ELISA. Bulletin of Association of Laboratory Medicine, 2000, P89.
17. Tsai CH, Tsai HH, Lin SC, Ku CS, Hu CC, Yang CC*. The in vivo effects of cytokine modulation for Balb/C mice fed with Canavalia ensiformois seeds. Bulletin of Association of Laboratory Medicine, 2000, P95.
18. 王啟屏、呂克桓、楊繼江、李瑤玲、吳秀鴻、林克亮。以蛋白質矩陣排列技術分析氣喘病童血清中過敏原特異性IgE抗體。Bulletin of Association of Laboratory Medicine, 2001.
23. Huang CF, Lin SS, Liao PH, Young SC, Yang CC*. The immunomodulation effects of herb medicine. 第八屆海峽兩岸青年科學家學術研討會。北京。2007.
26. Tsai WC, Lin SS, Chou MY, Geethangili M, Shen YT, Wu CH, Tzeng YM, Yang CC. The Selective Apoptotic Cytotoxicity of Methylantcinate A from Antrodia Camphorata in Oral Cancer Cells. JCBS, Taipei, 2010.
1. 周明勇、楊繼江、楊占秋 (2003)口腔病毒學/藝軒出版社，台北。
2. 楊繼江（2001, 2005）病毒學概論/藝軒出版社，台北。
3.Yang C-C. (1994) Characterization of the structural proteins of herpes simplex virus type 1 utilizing monoclonal antibodies. Ph. D. thesis, University of Leeds. U.K.