- Shih-Peng Chan, Der-I Kao, Wei-Yu Tsai, and Soo-chen Cheng. The Prp19p-associated complex in spliceosome activation. Science 302:279-282, 2003.
- Chen, Chun-Hong; Yu, Wan-Chin; Tsao, Twee Y.; Wang, Lian-Yung; Chen, Hau-Ren; Lin, Jui-Yen; Tsai , Wei-Yu; Cheng, Soo-Chen. Functional and physical interactions between components of the Prp19p-associated complex. Nucleic Acids Research 30:1029-1037, 2002. (SCI)
- Chun-Hong Chen, Wei-Yu Tsai, Hau-Ren Chen, Ching-Hung Wang, and Soo-Chen Cheng. Identification and characterization of two novel components of the Prp19p-associated complex, Ntc30p and Ntc20p. Journal of Biological Chemistry 276:488-494, 2001. (SCI)
- Hau-Ren Chen, Twee Y. Tsao, Chun-Hong Chen, Wei-Yu Tsai, Lu-Shiun Her, Milton Ming-Tao Hsu, and Soo-Chen Cheng. (1999) Snt309p modulates interactions of Prp19p with its associated components to stabilize the Prp19p-associated complex essential for pre-mRNA splicing. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A. 96, 5406-5411.
- Wei-Yu Tsai, Y-Ting Chow, Hau-Ren Chen, Kuang-Tse Huang, Rong-I Hong, Shr-Peng, Nien-Yuan Kuo, Twee Y. Tsao, Chun-Hong Chen, and Soo-Chen Cheng. (1999) Cef1p is a component of the Prp19p-associated complex and essential for pre-mRNA splicing. J. Biol. Chem. 274, 9455-9462